- Remember all that crazy science from earlier issues?? Here’s where it gets positively INHUMAN!
- When Spider-Girl is in trouble…who does she go to?
- Black Widow, Spider-Girl and Spider-Woman.
- Spider-Woman as a mentor…Who thought this was a good idea?
Avengers Assemble #21
By Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matteo Buffagni
comiXology’s Women of Marvel sale is going on for just one day only!
- Black Widow #1-8 by Marjorie Liu
- Captain Marvel #7-12 by Kelly Sue DeConnick
- Spider-Woman #1-7 by Brian Michael Bendis
- Rogue #1-12 by Robert Rodi/Tony Bedard
- Red She Hulk #58-62 by Jeff Parker
- Psylocke #1-4 by Christopher Yost
- She Hulk #1-12 by Dan Slott
- X-23 #1-6 by Christopher Yost/Craig Kyle
Each issue is only 99¢!
Okay so I’m doing more of these apparently!
[click for a rational-sized image]
Carol and Jess swapping battle stories.
I could NOT get Carol’s anatomy right and I should’ve gone to sleep hours ago….
I was eating ramen with my editor, Lauren Sankovitch, and she asked what I thought of Spider-Woman as a possible addition. I went with my gut and immediately said yes. Spider-Woman fascinates me because she’s a character who is trying to learn how to have a life she can be happy with while juggling many different pieces of her life at once. She’s occasionally confused and she very much wants to grow. I find that very relatable.
Ales Kot on Jessica and the new Secret Avengers